Professional Assistance

Find out what professional assistance you might need and how to engage a registered conveyancer, legal practitioner or licensed surveyor. Read more

Change your Address for Notices

Change your residential, postal or company address. If you don't do this your old address will remain on the certificate of title. Read more

Change your Name

Your Certificate of Title needs to be updated if you have changed your name. Read more to find out how to change your name on your Certificate of Title. Read more