Lodging Documents Guidelines

Currently in South Australia you can lodge documents electronically through an Electronic Lodgement Network Operator (ELNO) or physically at Land Services SA premises. Despite the medium in which you lodge documents, the same conveyancing requirements apply. Read more

Forms & Guidance Notes

The Registrar-General determines the forms which are to be used and lodged with Land Services SA. View this page to access all the Registrar-General’s LTO Forms and Land Services SA’s relevant Guidance Notes to assist Clients. Read more